Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Linda74

Delicious Easy Brownies

Hi everyone. This is Linda- gluten free since 11/04. (Also egg intolerant.)

Had to pass along my excitement after making a batch of Pamela's egg free chocolate brownies. My nonceliac hubby and I ate them last night out of the oven and then again today ( not warmed up) and they are DELICIOUS!! You can't tell there is any difference at all.

I bought the package of chocolate brownie mix at Whole Foods in NY, but I know you can also buy it online.

The egg free recipe calls for water, oil and appleauce + nuts if you want.

I had the cookies made by Pamela in the past, so I thought maybe these brownies would be a good try since the cookies always tend to be pretty good.

Just wanted to pass it along. Especially for those of you with kids or a sweet tooth!

Take care,

Linda

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Oh they are so great!!! I made them the "eggless" way and I loved it. I made them for my Daughter who is on the gluten-free diet. But everyone in the house had no clue! My daughter had a playdate on Sat. and the little boy who came over was so thrilled with the cookies he took some home. (I made them cookie style)

mrsfish

The best brownie receipe I found was the "make from scratch" on the Bakers Square box. Just substitute the flour with your gluten-free flour.

My husband says they are better than any other brownie.