• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

kimis

Anyone From Pa.

Rate this topic

Media PA East of Philly in Delaware County.

Judy

Oley, pa near Reading in berks county.

there is a great Indian store in Malvern, pa that has lots of gluten-free stuff and a woman that will answer cooking questions.

Indian food marks if there is Gluten in it.

one more mile

I also live just outside of Philadelphia in Conshohocken ( Montgomery County).

Oh, wow you live in conshy....you must be right down the street from me! I thought I was the only celiac for miles! Where do you buy your food? Giant has a good selection of gluten-free food..don't you think?

Hello All!!

I am also from PA, not too far from Pittsburgh...I am new to this site and have only known about my celiac a few months. Hope to gain insight and friendly advice here!

Thanks and Happy Holidays!! :-)

Kate

Welcome aboard, Katie! Lots of good gluten-free stuff in Pittsburgh, including a gluten-free bakery (Gluuteny, in Squirrel Hill on Murray Avenue), and a huge natural-foods store in the strip district called "Next to Nature," that is planning on installing a gluten-free bakeshop (they may have already done so). There is also Soergel's Farm Market, just off the Wexford exit of I-79m which has a huge gluten-free selection and is building a separate gluten-free building!

Oley, pa near Reading in berks county.

there is a great Indian store in Malvern, pa that has lots of gluten-free stuff and a woman that will answer cooking questions.

Indian food marks if there is Gluten in it.

one more mile

I realize this post is almost 2 months old, but I'm hoping you read this anyway. We go to Kutztown every Wednesday during the summer for racing and we pass right by Oley. I'm not sure where Malvern is, but I would love to check out the indian store. We come through on 272. How far from that route is it?

Hi EmmyLou

Just seen where you posted. We are going to Robinson tommorrow! I do a bunch of gluten-free test sampling for bakers/vendors, if you need any help just give me a pm. I only eat & buy the best of the best.....

blessings

mamaw

Hi Ladycyclist87

Glad you love Pittsburgh. We are having a gluten-free evening on Feb 5 09 in Butler if you would like to come & join us. If you want more info please let me know. blessings

mamaw