Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kbtoyssni

Cafe Agri Minneapolis

Cafe Agri just opened in Minneapolis a few months ago at 4300 Bryant Avenue S. I tried it out last weekend, and it was delicious! The menu is 100% gluten free, and nearly 100% vegan (there's one trout entree) which should make it casein free, too. They use all fresh, local food. And it was one of the best meals I've had in a long time. All you Minneapolis-area people should check it out.

http://cafeagri.com/

And if you ever find yourself on the other side of the river, Pizza Luce's St. Paul store has gluten-free pizza every Tuesday!

I just found out about this yesterday, and I'm so excited! Sure I make my own pizza and that's fine, but nothing can really replace that greasy take out pizza that comes in a cardboard box. I called up to ask about this and Pizza Luce says the response has been great. They plan on introducing gluten free pizza at all of their locations one night a week starting in the next month or so - St Paul was just the first store they offered it at.

Thanks for posting this - I've been wanting to go there, but hadn't heard anything about it. I will have to try it out!

Is this the Pizza Luce that is also in Duluth? My son used to work there and he said the food was great! Either way I can't wait to try both places. I live in Bloomington!

Yes, there is one in Duluth. Here's the website, it lists the locations, with a giant ad for the gluten-free pizza on the home page: http://www.pizzaluce.com/ It always gets really great reviews and awards from the non-gluten-free crowd so I'm expecting great gluten-free pizza, too.

The St. Paul Pizza Luce has added Wednesdays for gluten-free Pizza, too. They said the response has been HUGE! I wonder if it may wear off over time, but Luce is definitely committed to the gluten-free market. (The crusts are from Cooqi, BTW)

Pizza Luce was always my favorite pizza place before I found out I had celiac disease. My favorite is the Spanish Chicken. I had the mashed potato pizza last week. Yum! There really isn't any bad pizza at Pizza Luce.