Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kate107

Anybody Seen The Peanut Butter Cup Recipe?

A long time ago I stumbled onto a recipe for homemade peanut butter cups using gluten-free semi sweet chocolate morsels and peanut butter. It looked very easy and yummy. I thought I found it on FitDay.com, but nobody there rtemembers seeing it. Has anybody here seen it?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

A long time ago I stumbled onto a recipe for homemade peanut butter cups using gluten-free semi sweet chocolate morsels and peanut butter.  It looked very easy and yummy.  I thought I found it on FitDay.com, but nobody there rtemembers seeing it.  Has anybody here seen it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HI, years ago these things were very popular as they were doing alot of home made chocolate candy parties,

my recipe for these were very good kids loved them :is

wilton chocolate dots, gluten-free , checked this year for my christmas candies

peanut butter mixed with some confectionery sugar

You can buy the molds walmarts ect also the dots

heat choc dots line a candy mold with melted choclate , I use a spoon and spread as even as possible, chill 5 mins , take out add peanut butter mix , chill 5 more mins then top with more melted chocolate , chill till set , then do another batch , looks just like reeses

be careful no water or grease in choc or wont set up and to keep mold in good condition just rinse in warm water when done and dry , no soap, ruins the mold .

good luck

rosie

I've been making these for many, many years.

Buckeyes

1 lb. butter, softened

2 lbs. peanut butter

3 lbs. confectioner's sugar

Mix together well and shape about a million balls on to cookie sheets

Melt semi-sweet chocolate chips in a double boiler and dip each one with a toothpick and put on the cookie sheet. Put them in the freezer till they're hard and then store them in zip lock bags in the freezer.

I make 'em every year and give them out as gifts.