Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I got this list in the mail today after calling them last week. Typed it out and here it is:

Campbell

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Guest gfinnebraska

Thanks Jessica! :) VERY timely list for me... I was just thinking about adding V-8 to my diet... to get more veggies. :) Thank you!

You are all very welcome. I just wanted to add one thing that the paper said at the top of it that I forgot to type.

Because we are constantly improving our recipes, please check the ingredient statement on the label of any product. We will make every effort to keep this list up to date, but some products made without gluten may not be included.

So basically, still keep reading labels, and call if something SEEMS gluten free but isn't on the list.

-Jessica :rolleyes:

I've been drinking various flavors of V8 Splash since diagnosis....I strongly dislike vegetables, but do enjoy these drinks--more fruity than the original V8, too :)

Yes--I love lists :wub: --gluten-free food lists, but also lists for everything else: homework, etc. :lol:....I think I got my list-loving/organization from my mom