cat3883

Blood Type

Rate this topic

There was an earlier post asking what color hair people have that have celiac disease. My question is what is your blood type? Mine is O positive. I read about what I should and shouldnt eat with my blood type. One of the things it says is to stay away from gluten. I found this very interesting.

I'm A negative! :)

Hair color as a child: reddish-brown with blond highlights

Has darkened a bit as I got older.

BTW, I think that there was a thread asking for people's blood types/Rh factors earlier?

JoAnn

i think i'm O something...can't remember positive or negative but i always remember my mom telling me it's the one where i don't have to get a special shot when i get pregnant. :blink: does that make any sense?? LOL

I'm O+, brown-brown Polish/English.

So, why would all the other blood types need shots? For what?

Only females with Rh Negative blood need be concerned.

If you have the RH Negative factor and you are female and you get pregnant by a male who has Postitive blood then your child will have positive blood. You will build up anti-bodies during your first pregnancy and if you get pregnant again those anti-bodies will attack the fetus and kill it. You can get a shot of Rh immunoglobulin and it will desensitize the Mothers blood so that it will not build up anti-bodies.

My Husband was A- and I was O- so I never had to have the shot because of my kids were negative.

A+ here! I think this trend of Os might just be because that is the most common blood type....:)

o+ here. I have medium brown hair and green eyes. I am mostly german/european decent but have some native american also.

Can't believe this diet is being promoted. It's a bunch of SCAM ARTISTS. There is no evidence that it works, just search in wikipedia what it says. They are a bunch of scam artists. The only diet that works is the O diet. The rest make you sick. In fact I want this pin up removed before someone tries it and gets hurt. Stay away from this diet.

Can't believe this diet is being promoted. It's a bunch of SCAM ARTISTS. There is no evidence that it works, just search in wikipedia what it says. They are a bunch of scam artists. The only diet that works is the O diet. The rest make you sick. In fact I want this pin up removed before someone tries it and gets hurt. Stay away from this diet.

As far as I can tell, no one is promoting any diet in this thread; only 2 people (out of 18 or so?) mentioned it. This is just a sort of poll asking people to post their blood types.

Perhaps you're overreacting? :)

Happy New Year!

JoAnn

As far as I can tell, no one is promoting any diet in this thread; only 2 people (out of 18 or so?) mentioned it.
I don't see any promotion of a diet as a basic tenet in this topic.

In fact I want this pin up removed before someone tries it and gets hurt.
Nothing on this topic violates any board rules here. You are free to disagree with anyone's post, but they have the right to post their ideas and beliefs.