Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cat3883

Blood Type

Is anyone tabulating these responses :blink: We could do medical science a real favor here :D

Anyway, I'm another A+ (don't I wish I could have said that back in my school days!). And another Heinz 57 (mostly German/Danish, with a smattering of Irish, Scottish, Austrian and Slavic).

B's certainly seem to be in the minority.

Is anyone tabulating these responses :blink: We could do medical science a real favor here :D

Anyway, I'm another A+ (don't I wish I could have said that back in my school days!). And another Heinz 57 (mostly German/Danish, with a smattering of Irish, Scottish, Austrian and Slavic).

B's certainly seem to be in the minority.

I'm pretty sure we are related somehow...I mean, like we both have mothers, right? Just kidding, but we do share the same blood type and your heritage is almost identical to mine..except that there is some french in mine as well and the traditional 'my great,great, great grandmother was a cherokee princess' schtick! LOL

O+

I'm pretty sure we are related somehow...I mean, like we both have mothers, right? Just kidding, but we do share the same blood type and your heritage is almost identical to mine..except that there is some french in mine as well and the traditional 'my great,great, great grandmother was a cherokee princess' schtick! LOL

Well, I would love to be able to claim that I am part of a family that can produce babies as beautiful as the one in your avi.

Actually, you just reminded me that there is also some French Canadian back there, too. And my sister used to claim some indian blood when she was a kid... but that was just because she had dark hair and skin, while I was a white-haired blondie.

Of course none of my heritage is unusual for the the city I was born in. I believe half the inhabitants could claim the same heritage, all in various percentages :)

A+ (yay for overachievers!) mousey hair that shines goldish/reddish in the sun, green eyes, Euromutt (mostly German with a healthy dose of Scottish, Irish, English, and Nordic thrown in).

Well, I would love to be able to claim that I am part of a family that can produce babies as beautiful as the one in your avi.

Thank you! That is my newest granddaughter.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):
    Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):

Celiac.com Sponsors (A17):

• Forum Discussions

It’s certainly possible.  Coffee and susbstances made from cow’s milk are common intolerances in Celiacs due the upset of your autoimmune system.  
    That's good to know. I have my MRI on a celiac disease as it was requested by an ENT consultant to take a look at but again this is someone who isn't looking in regards to gluten ataxia but I can mention it to them and also give it to...
    The boat feeling did resolve but I do still have some residual balance issues. However I had ataxia impact from the time I was a child until my 40's. Glad to hear you are seeing someone that will be looking specifically for the UBOs. My neuro...