Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So, I am addicted (not kidding) to Genisoy Soy Crisps, the deep sea salted and apple cinnamon, they are so good, and healthy! As far as I can tell, by looking at the ingredients, I think they are gluten-free, but my stomach is telling me a different story, although only sometimes. I was wondering if anyone else loves them as much as me, and knows for sure that they are gluten-free? I don't know what I'd do without them....it's sad really! :P

I did try to search their web-site, found that the new Potato Soy Crisps are gluten-free, but it didn't say that about the old ones! I dont want the new ones!

This is only day 3 of gluten-free for me, so I'm obsessing about everything. Ugh, I'm so drained by this, it's so past my bedtime. On top of being a soy crisp addict, I'm now a message board addict....ahhhhhhhhhh

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Here is a list from Genisoy that I got on their gluten-free products:

Products Formulated to be Gluten Free

GeniSoy Bars- Chunky Peanut Butter, Creamy Peanut Yogurt

Extreme Bars- Peanut Butter Fix

Roasted Soy Nuts- Salted & Unsalted

Gourmet Nuts- Praline Soy Nuts, Chocolate Soy Nuts

Soy Crisps- BBQ, Creamy Ranch, Cheddar Cheese, Deep Sea Salted, Tangy Salt

Mya...

I too am addicted to the Soy Crisps....

I love the Cheddar cheese ones. The company says they all the soy crisps are gluten-free....but they can not guarantee that there is no cross contamination because they are not produced on dedicated lines. I ate a bag of these a day (no lie). However, I have been gluten-free for a year and got back blood tests three weeks ago that showed I still have gluten in my system. I am soooo careful about everything I eat so I am very perplexed. I stopped eating the soy crisps only because I now have to be super strict and will only eat things that are gluten-free as well as produced on dedicated lines..

:(

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear you had to give them up! I just can't do that yet! Giving up pretzels and honey wheat pretzels was horrible enough for right now....it might be the next step, but for now, I need my SOYS!