Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mya

Flavored Coffee

So, I've heard that flavored coffee is off limits, but I just read in a list that was posted on here that Dunkin Donuts flavored coffee is gluten-free? Is this true, does anyone have first hand experience of this? I'm the biggest flavored coffee fan, and I'm missing my hazlenut iced coffee from Dunkin Donuts!! :P

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

With flavored coffees, you need to call.

Dunkin Donuts, on its site, has a nutritional information section. If you click on a product, it will show you whether each of the major allergens is in it. It has wheat, but not the other forms of gluten (rye, barley). I e-mailed them this:

Hi,

I have a question regarding Dunkin Donuts products in general. I have celiac disease, also known as gluten intolerance. Therefore, I cannot consume gluten, a protein found wheat, rye, barley, malt, and all forms of them. I noticed that on the website, it shows if wheat is in the product, but makes no reference to all forms of gluten (rye, barley, etc.). Could you please tell me which of your products are gluten free? I understand that there's no way bagels or donuts would be, but was interested, specifically, about beverages. Thank you very much for your time.

Here's the nutrition section on the site, so you can rule out some beverages (if the "wheat" box is checked:

https://www.dunkindonuts.com/aboutus/nutrit...egory=Beverages

This is just for beverages--obviously, I didn't bother to check the "bakery", "bagels", or "donuts" section.