• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

crayola

Restarants Just For Celiacs?

Rate this topic

Are there any restaurants in the US that have ONLY gluten free items? Im sitting here watching the travel channel, kind of getting depressed as they show the best Pizza and Hot Dogs in the world. :(

We had one here in Seattle/Edmonds. It's no longer there and when it was there, it had more than its share of problems. Although the food tasted good, I could not recommend the place for people with additional food allergies, anyone in a hurry, anyone who didn't want to listen to fighting.

We had one here in Seattle/Edmonds. It's no longer there and when it was there, it had more than its share of problems. Although the food tasted good, I could not recommend the place for people with additional food allergies, anyone in a hurry, anyone who didn't want to listen to fighting.

just to let you know it is still around it moved to greenwood and changed its name from kailis to davincis... I've been there 2 or 3 times and haven't heard any fighting... they supply romio's pizza in greenwood with all their gluten-free pizza crusts and gluten-free breads.... yummy

The Little Aussie Bakery in San Antonio, TX. It's a restaurant and brings you a hot basket of bread when you sit down. They serve brisket, lasagne, roast beef sandwiches, etc.

Their desserts are TO DIE FOR!

You can order for shipping also.

I wish I lived there!

just to let you know it is still around it moved to greenwood and changed its name from kailis to davincis... I've been there 2 or 3 times and haven't heard any fighting... they supply romio's pizza in greenwood with all their gluten-free pizza crusts and gluten-free breads.... yummy

I thought that was more of a bakery than a restaurant. But I've never been there. I'm out in Bothell so that's a tad far for me to go.

I thought that was more of a bakery than a restaurant. But I've never been there. I'm out in Bothell so that's a tad far for me to go.

I think its more like a cafe maybe... they do soups and sandwiches and stuff like that I believe... I've only been there a couple of times just for a treat :)

Cafe Mariposa in Oakland, Ca. Though they are mostly a bakery, you can get pizza slices during the day and a beer to have with it :)

Rissoteria in NY is half gluten-free, and having pasta and pizza and sandwiches that are safe along with gluten-free desserts totally counts with me. I need to go back to NY....

:D

Are there any restaurants in the US that have ONLY gluten free items? Im sitting here watching the travel channel, kind of getting depressed as they show the best Pizza and Hot Dogs in the world. :(

In Redlands, Ca there is a restaurant called, The Farm Artisan Restaurant on State Street that I love. Everyone is "organic"--whatever that means. The best thing is there is more on the menu I can eat than selections I can't eat. The first time I ate there I felt like a kid in a candy store. The chef uses a lot of grains and cooks from scratch so the ingredients are not iffy.