Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

• You've found your Celiac Tribe! Join our like-minded, private community and share your story, get encouragement and connect with others.

💬

• Sign In

Craving Sweet Gf Items

mom

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I, too, was constantly craving sweets...in particular, chocolate. I went cold turkey a few days ago and I've cut it out completely--I can use the calories and fat, but I don't want to rot my teeth :).

Could you please elaborate? The smiley: :unsure: doesn't really tell us that much :lol:;)

Dried fruit! Particularly Trader Joe's dried mango. Dear me, that stuff is addictive. Tea with honey in it works well for me also. Fresh fruit also, of course. :-)

Tiffany aka "Have I Mentioned Chocolate Lately?"

Inconclusive Blood Tests, Positive Dietary Results, No Endoscopy

G.F. - September 2003; C.F. - July 2004

Hiker, Yoga Teacher, Engineer, Painter, Be-er of Me

Bellevue, WA

i just posted a topic on the lindt round truffles. they are not gluten free. they have malt powder. i just discovered this the hard way.

the white chocholate truffles are ok...i eat those all the time. the dark are the ones with the malt.

Gluten free since July 2004

I have made it one year and feel much much better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kimberly,

Waht else doyou put in the mix. I see that you are also dairy free. Are you ok with eggs? Where can you get that mix..........I'm really in the mood for a piece of chocolate cake.

thanks

Mel

mela14@optonline.net

10 years of abdominal problems, incorrectly diagnosed with Endometriosis / suffered 7 surgeries. Total hysterectomy 2 years ago!

Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue, Interstitial Cystitis ,IBS, Migraines, Primary Immune Deficiency to name a few. Finally realizing that food intolerances make them all worse!

Archived