Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jenvan

Natural Flavorings Etc.

Hello All,

I'm a newly diagnosed celiac and wasn't sure where else to post my question. I was wondering if peanut flour is safe for celiacs. It is listed as an ingredient in many types of peanut-butter candy that is safe otherwise. Hope someone can help. Thanks!

-Peaches

Blood test diagnosed with celiac disease 3/05

gluten-free since March '05

Has anyone checked out the new flavor of Post Pebbles? Marshmallow mania, or something like that. Looks like something my son would like.

For some reason I though post pebbles had gluten, so I've been buying Malt-O-Meal's version Dino-Bytes. Now they're changing the ingredient list on the cocoa dino-bytes as they are concerned about cross-contamination. Guess it's time to switch to Post Cocoa Pebbles.

My son is allergic to cow's milk, and a celiac. I am a celiac and allergic to all corn and its derivatives (meaning basically all food additives in the US). Needless to say, I cook a lot. My son does fine with cereals though.

The mashmallow pebbles that just came out by post is NOT gluten free...the cocoa and fruity pebbles are however gluten free

Kaiti

Positive bloodwork

Gluten-free since January 2004

Arkansas

Jeremiah 29:11- "For I know the plans that I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for you to prosper and not harm you,plans to give you a hope and future"

"One Nation, Under God"

Feel free to email me anytime....jkbrodbent@yahoo.com

Today I made phone calls to food companies again. I wanted to know what the NATURAL FLAVORS are in CELESTIAL SEASONING TEAS. I was shocked at the answer... the womans said I can't and won't tell you. It's proprietary and they don't have to tell us. She said it doesn't have Gluten but beyond that she wouldn't tell me anything.

pro·pri·e·tar·y

adj.

Of, relating to, or suggestive of a proprietor or to proprietors as a group: had proprietary rights; behaved with a proprietary air in his friend's house.

Exclusively owned; private: a proprietary hospital.

Owned by a private individual or corporation under a trademark or patent: a proprietary drug.

SO IF YOU HAVE A SECONDARY FOOD ALLERGY or intolerance to something like SOY (I call it poison) or anything other them gluten stay clear of these teas! If you are AREN'T getting better this might be the reason.

• Celiac.com Sponsors (A19):

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    KimberlyK
  • Celiac.com Sponsor (A20):

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A21):

• Who's Online (See full list)