• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

Rate this topic

Ok so I need some advise

I don't drink a lot but when I do I have been buying the gluten free beer which is so expensive, like $25.00 for a six pack, So I really like ceasars but I usually buy the stuff and make them myself or at a bar ask for them without worchesterhsire sauce. ( I have the gluten free worchestershire sauce for home use).

I noticed Motts Ceasars in the liquor store, the ingredients sound good so I called the company and the confirmed they are gluten free. The regular and extra spicy. I am in Canada by the way so things are a bit different here with the distilled liquors and so on.

But I just wanted some opinions before I try them, I still feel skepical even after calling the company.

Has anyone else tried them??

What would you do?

thanks in advance!!

Krista

I'd never heard of this "Ceasars" you speak of. But, after googling it, I see it's almost exactly the same as a bloody mary. Always wondered what the heck that Clamato juice was for.

I wouldn't want to give anyone advise. But if it was me, I'd try it.

best regards, lm

Motts is the only clamato juice that is gluten free in Canada. I use it, and I am very sensitive. I have no problems with it. I even got a few of my American friends on here hooked on it, right Momma Goose and tiredofdoctors???? hehe............

The Bloody Caesar is a Canadian thing.

I would trust Mott's claim that their clamato juice is gluten-free. I don't drink it, or any other clamato, because I have an allergy to shellfish.