Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

• You've found your Celiac Tribe! Join our like-minded, private community and share your story, get encouragement and connect with others.

💬

• Sign In

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

It depends on how much you ate. I get some pretty clear warning signs when I eat hidden gluten. My lips get a prickly/tingling sensation and I start to feel a little foggy with two minutes or so. I can then stop before things go to far. By the next day I am usually OK. In the past , before I learned to recognize my warning signs it could take up to a week to get back on track.

Ianm

If all the world is indeed a stage and we are merely players then will someone give me the script because I have no f!@#$%^ clue as to what is going on!

What does not kill you makes you stronger.

Nobody cares about losers and quitters never win. If you fail with the cowards then what's the message you send?

Can't get it right, no matter what I do. Might as well be me and keep fu@$ing up for you. - Brian Thomas (Halloween, the greatest metal band ever!)

Ian Moore. Self diagnosed at 36 because the doctors were clueless.

Started low-carb diet early 2004, felt better but not totally gluten-free. Went 100% gluten-free early 2005 and life has never been better.

If I accidently eat a little bit of gluten, I am reacting to it for two weeks. It just takes a long time for it to completely clear my system! :blink:

Dessa

The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you." Numbers 6:24-25

If I get the slightest bit of gluten I am sick for about 2 weeks. It varies from person to person.

Kaiti

Positive bloodwork

Gluten-free since January 2004

Arkansas

Jeremiah 29:11- "For I know the plans that I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for you to prosper and not harm you,plans to give you a hope and future"

"One Nation, Under God"

Feel free to email me anytime....jkbrodbent@yahoo.com

Archived