Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

• You've found your Celiac Tribe! Join our like-minded, private community and share your story, get encouragement and connect with others.

💬

• Sign In

Hey everyone...

Well, my mother recently found out that she has celiac disease... and I think I might too. So we've decided to go on a no-gluten diet together.

Anyways, I practically LIVE off of yoplait light yogurts and I was wondering if any of you knew whether they were gluten free or not.

Where could I find out? Thanks in advance for all of your help!

~Whitney

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Yoplait will list wheat,rye, barley, or oats if they contain any.Unless you see one of those ingredients on the label then it is safe. I eat Yoplait all the time :D

Kaiti

Positive bloodwork

Gluten-free since January 2004

Arkansas

Jeremiah 29:11- "For I know the plans that I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for you to prosper and not harm you,plans to give you a hope and future"

"One Nation, Under God"

Feel free to email me anytime....jkbrodbent@yahoo.com

Yea--I eat Yoplait all the time. I think all their yogurts are gluten-free, but as a division of Kraft, they will clearly list gluten on the label. So, if it's in modified food starch, they would put parentheses after it like this: modified food starch (wheat).

Dannon said that their plain, plain low-fat, and plain no-fat yogurts are gluten-free (I called on Feb. 14 of this year), but there's controversy over them.

• 2 weeks later...

This comes from their website:

Does your yogurt contain gluten?

Our nonfat, lowfat and whole milk plain yogurts do not contain any gluten source ingredients. We do not add gluten to our products; however, some of the natural flavors used to make our products may contain gluten-derived stabilizers.

http://www.stonyfield.com/Wellness/Faqs.cfm

-Jessica

Jessica

Gluten Free since 12-31-2002!!

Kansas

I eat Stoneyfield Farms yogurt and haven't had any problems with it. When I called the company after reading the confusing info in the e-mail I got, it was suggested that I stick with the Plain, Vanilla and the Yo Baby yogurts just to be safe, but I eat all the flavors including the squeeze tubes (I freeze em and eat em like popsicles) and so far no probs.

I know the Stoneyfield Farms told me that for their smoothies the natural flavor is grain based but they distill it so it is ok. I only drink them occasionally though.

Kaiti

Positive bloodwork

Arkansas

Jeremiah 29:11- "For I know the plans that I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for you to prosper and not harm you,plans to give you a hope and future"

"One Nation, Under God"

Breyers will not hide anything...they will list wheat,rye,barley, or oats on the label :D

Kaiti

Positive bloodwork

Arkansas

"One Nation, Under God"

Archived