Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest BellyTimber

Polls

Guest BellyTimber

I have an admission to make - I read a few posts in the Teeneagers Only section (it's 30 years ago today since I was a teenager :(:o ), my excuse is, I was following a discussion about pills for a cure, and I found it had started with a poll.

My question is, I didn't seem to be able to see who had posted the poll, I think that's the first time I came across one. When is it appropriate to post a poll?

Michael

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Anyone and everyone is welcome in the Teen Section! So come play with us, if you want!

You can create a poll whenever you want, as long as you need it. Don't go around creating them for no reason, though.

The first post after the poll is always one by the creator of the poll because when you create a poll, you have to post a message that goes after it.

Usually there's a post that has some pertinence to do with numbers if there's a poll...such as the research about celiacs being born in summer months or would you take a pill that would allow you to eat gluten....

And everyone's welcome to read the teens section...it's just designed as a place for teenagers to ask questions that might pertain mostly to the teenaged years...or questions they want answered by others their age. Sort of how there's a section for parents of celiacs...