Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

• You've found your Celiac Tribe! Join our like-minded, private community and share your story, get encouragement and connect with others.

💬

• Sign In

Crest Night Effects

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Guest ajlauer

I don't know about gluten-free but... If you haven't tried crest night effects before, you may want to reconsider. Unless they've changed the formulation since I used it... that is some nasty and uncomfortable stuff!! It dries on your teeth kind of like a rocky paste. Like if you took coffee grounds and rubbed them on your teeth, and then tried to sleep like that. blech! I think I used it for about 4 nights (I believe 14 is the full course). I couldn't stand it. Of course, this is just my opinion - but I was compelled to share it!

I don't know about Crest, but Colgate is. At least the one without flavor, don't know about the flavored ones.

Stef

Next goals:

Results for 2011:

1x PA State Champ (I defended my title in pointfighting) and also again Grand Champion in pointfighting

August 20-27: Karate and Kickboxing World Championships in Germany (my homecountry)

gluten-free since 07/21/2004

Shermans Dale, PA

A while ago I called and they told me their products were gluten-free. If anyone hears different let me know.

Kaiti

Positive bloodwork

Gluten-free since January 2004

Arkansas

Jeremiah 29:11- "For I know the plans that I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for you to prosper and not harm you,plans to give you a hope and future"

"One Nation, Under God"

Feel free to email me anytime....jkbrodbent@yahoo.com

Archived