Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

• You've found your Celiac Tribe! Join our like-minded, private community and share your story, get encouragement and connect with others.

💬

• Sign In

Lindt Truffles

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Definitely call the company to make sure. Gluten can be hidden under those types of things so it's best to be sure before you eat them.

Kaiti

Positive bloodwork

Gluten-free since January 2004

Arkansas

Jeremiah 29:11- "For I know the plans that I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for you to prosper and not harm you,plans to give you a hope and future"

"One Nation, Under God"

Feel free to email me anytime....jkbrodbent@yahoo.com

i thought i would check here first to see if anyone knew offhand. i am sure you guys know what a drag it can be to be on hold with places like that <_< and even when you get them on the phone half the time they dont even know.....

Gluten free since July 2004

I have made it one year and feel much much better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I purchased them last year as party favors and I had to remind my husband not to eat them because there was something gluteny on the ingredients label (I just don't recall what it was...)

So, I guess a re-check is in order by calling company.

Husband has Celiac Disease and

Husband misdiagnosed for 27 yrs -

The misdiagnosis was: IBS or colitis

Mis-diagnosed from 1977 to 2003 by various gastros including one of the largest,

most prestigious medical groups in northern NJ which constantly advertises themselves as

being the "best." This GI told him it was "all in his head."

Serious Depressive state ensued

Finally Diagnosed with celiac disease in 2003

Other food sensitivities: almost all fruits, vegetables, spices, eggs, nuts, yeast, fried foods, roughage, soy.

Needs to gain back at least 25 lbs. of the 40 lbs pounds he lost - lost a great amout of body fat and muscle

Developed neuropathy in 2005

Now has lymphadema 2006It is my opinion that his subsequent disorders could have been avoided had he been diagnosed sooner by any of the dozen or so doctors he saw between 1977 to 2003

wow...i have two different kinds...i had only read the label on the white chocholate ones....but i just read the label on the regular chocholate and it does indeed have malt powder in it.

i used to be so careful w/ labels...but have found that most chocholate is ok...so i got kind of lazy with reading labels on choc.

i guess this will teach me to be more careful ;)

its weird how fast my body reacts to gluten...i had awful pains within minutes of eating them. my body always knows.

Gluten free since July 2004

I have made it one year and feel much much better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

I contacted Lindt last year after my kids were given some of their Truffles in church. LINDT'S ARE NOT gluten-free. The company responded to that effect. So, please, do not eat Lindt's truffles.

Libby.

Dx celiac disease 2002

Positive bloodwork/Positive endoscopy

Lupus SLE/OA/HH/Hypothyroidism

Muscular neuralgia

5 of 6 children Dx celiac disease 2002

Archived