This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Hollywood Studios - Old Mgm

WendyG

WendyG Explorer

Hi,

We are in Florida and planning to go to Hollywood Studios on Wednesday. Anyone been there recently? Could you please recommend eating options.

thanks a bunch!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

mom.on.the.go Newbie

Pizza Planet has Amy's gluten-free Pizza and an amazing tomato/mazz salad.

50's Prime Time Cafe has gluten-free beer!

Also check out Open Original Shared Link

My only bad experience there was an obvious CC issue (i don't think I am supersensitive as a general rule) at the popcorn kiosk next to the ride times board. I had an instant reaction.

have fun!

Sailing Girl Apprentice

Disney is the best place ever for us!

When you get in the park, stop by Guest Services (right by the entrance) and get their gluten-free food list. There's lots and lots to eat on it. Then, when you get to a counter service food place, ask any worker there for a manager to bring you out the "allergy binder" (big binder with all the ingredients lists). The manager will take your order and bring it to you personally.

Toy Story Pizza Planet has Amy's pizza (they can put pepperoni on it if you want). Most of the burger/hot dog places will have gluten free buns. You can easily get a safe salad at a counter service place. And any of the table service restaurants can fix pretty much anything you want (advance reservations recommended, they fill up fast) -- just tell them you're gluten-free when making the reservation.

Have fun! If you want to ride Toy Story Mania (excellent ride!), get there early!

Tica Apprentice
Hi,

We are in Florida and planning to go to Hollywood Studios on Wednesday. Anyone been there recently? Could you please recommend eating options.

thanks a bunch!

While at any Disney resort or park all you have to is ask for the manager at any food establishement. They will give you the list of their gluten-free items and prepare them for you. I just visited all 4 Disney parks with my celiac daugther in Jan and every one was VERY, VERY helpfull.

Good luck and enjoy. The car stunt show is awesome- check out the showtimes

Tica

WendyG Explorer

Thank you all so much! We are very excited to try the pizza!

Thank you for all the great suggestions.

w

Archived