A woman at our local support group told us about a low-carb "bread" that she makes in the microwave. I tried it and thought it was okay and started to experiment a little. This morning, I hit a really great recipe. My 15 yo DD, who is not gluten-free said it was good and asked for more. It reminded me of whole wheat bread - soft, yet grainy in a good way. I'm planning to make some more of these for sandwich buns. Here's the recipe: 1 large egg 2 Tbs. brown rice flour 1 Tbs. almond meal 1 Tbs. golden flax meal 1/2 tsp. baking powder 3/4 tsp. sugar 1/2 tsp. cocoa powder shake of salt Spray a custard dish (or any baking dish that will yield a hamburger bun sized "loaf") with non stick spray. Crack egg into dish and stir with a fork until it's well mixed. Add all other ingredients and stir well. Cook in microwave on high for 90 seconds. You'll have to loosen around the edges with a butter knife, but mine came out pretty easily. I'm using some self-control to wait until lunch time to make another one and create a delicious turkey sandwich. (insert drool icon)