Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

• You've found your Celiac Tribe! Join our like-minded, private community and share your story, get encouragement and connect with others.

💬

• Sign In

Gf Vanilla Pudding

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Kozy Shack Vanilla Pudding is gluten-free. In fact I am pretty sure all their puddings are gluten-free. I think they even say gluten free on the label.

Jello puddings are gluten-free.

God bless,

Mariann

~West Coast-Central California~

Mariann, gluten intolerant and mother of 3 gluten intolerant children

Yes Jello is a brand made by Kraft and there pudding is gluten free,they will not hide anything :D

Kaiti

Positive bloodwork

Gluten-free since January 2004

Arkansas

Jeremiah 29:11- "For I know the plans that I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for you to prosper and not harm you,plans to give you a hope and future"

"One Nation, Under God"

Feel free to email me anytime....jkbrodbent@yahoo.com

Yep...the others already mentioned Jello so nothing to add there. I know that Kozy Shack also makes a rice pudding and chocolate pudding that are gluten-free. I used to eat their chocolate pudding before diagnosis, and I know that it and the rice pudding are gluten-free.

I don't much like the packaged flavor of the premixed ones. I always make my own.

In the top of a double boiler, mix

1/2 cup sugar

3 egg whites and 1 whole egg

1 1/2 TBL corn or potato starch

Once mixed together, add 2 cups of milk. Cook very slowly and stir constantly until it begins to thicken. It will take 20-25 minutes so our family usually swaps off stirring and takes turns. When it is the correct thickness, remove from heat and add 1 tsp vanilla. Pour into pudding dishes and cover with plastic wrap. I like mine warm, but for the rest of the family I place it in the fridge for a half an hour. It would last much longer in someone else's house, I am sure, but not around here.

We also double the recipe since we have a family of five and this one will only make one good serving per person.

If you want to make banana pudding out of it, leave it a little less thick and pour warm over a dish layered with bananas and gluten-free cookies.

Donna

South Georgia

9 yrs gluten-free

...also DH, fibromyalgia, neuropathy, osteopenia, hypothyroid...

After almost 10 years, I am doing soooo much better!

Archived