• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

bugspall

Gluten-free In Kuna, Boise, Idaho

Rate this topic

It's been almost three years since my celiac disease was diagnosed. I have had all the rollercoaster rides that comes with changing habits and eating foods that are gluten-free. One of the hardest things for me has been eating out, and going out with friends for an evening. About a year ago I found the perfect place to eat out, and have drinks with friends. The staff is always great, they will bring the containers out so that I can read the labels! They know that I have celiac disease and they are very helpful when I come into the resturant. They have started to carry gluten-free deserts, and beer. I would intruduce you to the Creekside/Peregrin Steaks and Spirits in Kuna, Idaho. One thing you can't order is the prime rib, I made the mistake once, and know for sure it's not gluten-free. They carry Redbridge beer, and it's cold and refreshing. It's nice to join my friends and order a beer. If you live in the area, and are interested in a quiet place to eat, that has gluten-free options on the menu, try the Creekside/Peregrin Steaks and Spirits! (Creeekside is the bar/lounge, and Peregrin is the resturaunt side). I look forward to seeing you there!