Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A new Target store just opened in my town. I've heard lot's of good things about this store but have never been in one yet.

I think I've read in the past that some people have bought some gluten-free food there and I am going to check out the store this week but want to know what to look for. I tried to find the thread but couldn't.

Any suggestions?

Roo

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

There is a supertarget that I visit on occasion and here is what I buy.

Amy's Frozen Dinners

Envirokidz Cereal

Thai Kitchen Products

-Jessica :rolleyes:

The Target near me is not a Super Target and it has limited food. However, I do buy Natures Made vitamins there, they are gluten-free (they say free of gluten on the label). I've also found these at Walgreens and Raley's/Bel Aire stores.

Things are pretty cheap there - I find a lot of health care products there are cheaper than other places, also toilet paper, detergents, etc. Clothes are pretty decently priced, too. Some things are more pricey - definitely a little more pricey than WalMart. But many good brands and quality products.

Stephanie

The Amy's meals are cheaper, but less of a selection than the health food store where I sometimes buy them.

-Jessica :)

I don't get my food usually at Target but when I go to stores like that I like to check to see if they have any gluten free products and if they do I'll write a comment and say that I really like them having a gluten free selection and ask them to expand it.

I was pleasantly surprised to find some gluten free food there :D

I don't buy food at target because my local one got a rat infestation, so it is not very good to eat their food. And I have never seen Amy's in that store.

That's gross, but doubt that ALL targets have rats!! :lol:

The Amy's are way cheaper at the target that I go to. Gotta love saving money.

-Jessica :rolleyes: