Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Grandson is autistic and can only eat gluten and dairy free. He has been drinking Imagine Foods Rice milk but I see by there web site that they are not gluten free... Does anyone have any suggestions about what he could drink? Thanks, Grandma Lorraine

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Here are a few:

RicePure from Jasper Products www.jasperproducts.com

Lundberg Farms Rice milk www.lundberg.com/info/glutenfree.shtml

Also Almond Breeze almond milk is an option, if he can tolerate nuts.

Pacific brand has Rice Milk, Hazelnut Milk and Almond Milk that are all gluten-free http://www.pacificfoods.com/products-nut-grain.php

Stephanie

Can he have soy? If so Silk is a good brand of soy milk(I love the chocolate) to have and they have a list of their gluten free products.

Thanks for all the replies. I will go out and find some of those brands today and get them to my Grandson. He cannot have Silk because he ia also allergic to soy. This is a tough road and it tares our hearts out to see our little 3 yr old grandson go through this along with our son and daughter in love. We have another 3 year old grandson that is fine and it is even harder to have them both together and see the difference in them. But I hold onto God's promises that He is in controll and knew this little boy before we ever met him... Grandma

I called WestSoy and they told me that they couldn't guarantee the rice milk is gluten free. Just a heads up.

I love Pacific Foods' rice and almond milks

Penny