• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

Rate this topic

Does anyone else also have a problem with coffee? I get bad really bad cystic acne like the celiac rash, whenever I ingest coffee or cappachinos? I am wondering if there is a link? Also does Clinique makeup have gluten in it? Also Herbal Essences Rasperry shampoo? What detergent has it? I want to know every hidden gluten.

Sue

Does anyone else also have a problem with coffee? I get bad really bad cystic acne like the celiac rash, whenever I ingest coffee or cappachinos? I am wondering if there is a link? Also does Clinique makeup have gluten in it? Also Herbal Essences Rasperry shampoo? What detergent has it? I want to know every hidden gluten.

Sue

What about Coca Cola?

I have a problem with caffeine in general, so sensitive that a cup of decaf coffee will keep me awake and frazzled for two days straight. I did have my "normal" intolerance reactions when drinking coffee a while ago, but that was before I discovered that dairy was the source of the reactions (not the coffee).