This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Help Keep Phillyswirl At Sams!

ising2praizehim

ising2praizehim Newbie

I just heard that Sam's might not be carrying Philly Swirl Frozen pops after June if the sales aren't good. I'm really upset - my family enjoys them because of the sugar free aspect and the low carbs, but we have friends with kids on gluten-free diets that need to have treats, too. PLEASE,Please write, shop & buy these so these stores realize there is buying power in these areas! Thanks!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

angel-jd1 Community Regular

I love Philly Swirl. They clearly label GLUTEN FREE :D I would suppose if Sam's stops then Wal-Mart would stop also. Grrrrr <_<

-Jessica :rolleyes:

Guest nini

I totally agree, Philly Swirl is an awesome product, and an awesome company for their customer service and their labeling policy. I have been e-mailing back and forth with Alex Plotkin, one of the Owners/co-founders of Philly Swirl. I think this is an amazing company that NEEDS our support. call Alex directly at 1-877-379-4757 and ask them how you can help. Alex sent me a ton of coupons to share with my friends and family so that they can enjoy Philly Swirl as well. My husband who is not gluten-free, loves the Italian Ice cups, the flavors are incredible. Wal Mart will redeem the coupons but Sam's Club probably won't. Still, please please please support this company and ask other grocers to carry their product. (and no I am not an employee, just someone like you who found this company by searching for good gluten free goodies) :D

Guest gfinnebraska

Is this an East coast product?? I have never seen them in Nebraska. They sound good!!! :)

flagbabyds Collaborator

I have never seen it is California either, I have no idea what it is, but it sounds good :).

Open Original Shared Link is their website. I am in Kansas and we have Philly Swirl here. Good stuff!!

Open Original Shared Link is their "where to find philly swirl" link.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Ruth Enthusiast

I just had to add my 2 cents about Philly Swirl!

It is a great company... I too received the emails/letter/coupons from Alex.

We love them not just b/c of the gluten-free aspect, but also the facility is nut free... all my kids are allergic to nuts, two are gluten-free.

I give the coupons to friends who wonder what snacks to have on hand for my kids.

This is a small company with a big heart.

I hope they make it!

gf4life Enthusiast

Costco sells them here in California, but they only stock them during the summer! I can't find them anywhere the rest of the year.

They also only sell the pops, and not the cups. My kids want the cups. :(<_<

Does anyone know of other stores that might sell them in California? I guess I'll have to check out there site again. I am on their e-mail list and I get e-mails fairly often from Phillyswirl.com...

God bless,

Mariann

KaitiUSA Enthusiast

Did you hear they were stopping sales at all locations or just ones where you live? They better not take them away <_<

Guest gfinnebraska

Hmmm... their web site says that they are in all WalMart and Sam's club stores in Nebraska. I will HAVE to look more closely next time I go!! Thanks for the info., and I will definitely pass on the info. to family and friends. I hate to see good, gluten-free things leave Sam's or any other store.

P.S. Just found out today that a Walmart is being built 20 miles from my home. :D Right now the closest one is 60 miles!!! :(

Archived