Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NoSugarShell

Gluten Free Beer

There are three brands of gluten-free beer that I know of. They are redbridge, greens, and bards tail I can find redbridge at some krogers and whole foods. I have not been able to find the others.

Does anyone know where I can find gluten free beer in the DFW(Dallas-Fort Worth) area? I would really love a good beer!!

I purchased some Red Bridge at Sprouts here in Seal Beach, CA. It looks as if Sprouts has a location in Dallas so it might be worth a phone call. It has not been available everytime I've visited.

I just tried some New Grist yesterday and I thought it was better than Red Bridge. I've got a bottle of Greens in the fridge that I am saving for a special treat. It ran more than $4 a bottle.

you'll find that Greens is is a great taste..but 4 to 5 $$ per bottle. Check out the website for these two breweries sprecherbrewing.com lakefrontbrewery.com

both good tasting ...sprecher makes two gluten-free brews that I prefer over new grist. I also recall some gluten-free brews from some craft breweries....google it and see what's up!

take care, kevin

it's been awhile since i posted but...

you can find Bards at Market Street

Bards has been my favorite "normal" beer - as in my non gluten-free bf likes it and it comes in a six pack

my bf lives in Dallas and I stock up when I visit him

I like Green's as well but yes it is much more expensive