Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

• You've found your Celiac Tribe! Join our like-minded, private community and share your story, get encouragement and connect with others.

💬

• Sign In

Anyone Have A Good Blondies Recipe?

Guest jbugsly

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I am new to this board and happened to be eating blondies while I read it! Brownies and blondies are my fav treats. I love, love, love the recipe from Gluten-Free Baking and More. I get their newsletter each month and last month (March) they had a great recipe for blondies.

Here is the website www.glutenfreebaking.com I think you can get a back issue for just a few bucks.

I hope this helps and I hope I posted this right.

I, too, am in the search for a great gluten-free blondie recipe. In the meantime, if you have a Whole Foods with a gluten-free bakery near you, they make blondies. They are pretty good (I would microwave them for a bit and add some soy icecream on top, and that made them even better ;) )--theirs have nuts in them, and I'm not a huge nut fan.

If anyone else has other recipes for them, I'd love to hear them, too!

*Julie*

Gluten free since December 2004

Soy free since June 2005

Dairy free since July 2006

Guest jbugsly

LOL gfbeatrice I am VERY jealous!! I have been craving Blondies for a while now...I will deffinately try out the recipe and get back with ya'll.

I wish I had a gluten-free bakery here in Utah that makes yummy treats...but alas, we dont. We do have a local bakery that makes gluten-free breads (white, bananna nut, orange cranberry and cinnamon raisin) they are delicious!! But that is about all they make :(

• 3 years later...

Archived