Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ijjoot

Celiac? 'missing' Some Symptoms Though

Well, I've yet to see a doctor, and am wondering if I should go. The thing is that I've recently seen him quite a bit due to him not finding any problem with me (I then went to see an other doctor and he properly diagnosed me), so I don't want to bother him too much.

My longer term symptoms include stomach pain (though it seems more from gas), bloating, gas, a very high sensitivity to oats, cereals, soy milk, milk (cheese as well, but not as much), and pasta (from what I can remember at the moment).

Recently I've also developed bumps on the roof of my mouth, a couple pounds of weight loss in recent months, stool changes (not diarrhea, but more that my stools aren't coming out in a large long shape, but rather smaller, although they pass just as easily), despite my eating habits being the same. I've also been more tired, and become very tired almost immediately after eating something high in wheat. I've also noticed tingling in my hands and feet.

Absolutely no vomiting, diarrhea, skin rashes, nausea, headaches, or increase in appetite.

Basically then, should I ask for tests? Which ones?

Thanls

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Hello! There is no harm in asking for some tests. Your symptoms do sound like Celiac Disease. We all do not have the same, or even "classic," symptoms. 3 of us in my family are diagnosed and all 3 of us have different symptoms.

Hi,

This article might help with the tests.

https://www.celiac.com/articles/57/1/Interp...ults/Page1.html

Proverbs 25:16 "Hast thou found honey? eat so much as is sufficient for thee, lest thou be filled therewith, and vomit it."

Job 30:27 My bowels boiled, and rested not: the days of affliction prevented me.

Thyroid cyst and nodules, Lactose / casein intolerant. Diet positive, gene test pos, symptoms confirmed by Dr-head. My current bad list is: gluten, dairy, sulfites, coffee (the devil's brew), tea, Bug's Bunnies carrots, garbanzo beans of pain, soy- no joy, terrible turnips, tomatoes, peppers, potatoes, eggplant, celery, strawberries, pistachios, and hard work. Have a good day! 🙂 Paul