Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I know there is a post that we can have Post Fruity/Coco Pebbles :D ***That makes me so happy, I lived on Cereal before going gluten-free...

But i was wondering are there any other gluten-free cereals that we can buy at a regular grocery store?

Thanks a bunch!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

So far, Malt-O-Meal corn bursts are safe. We have to keep checking the labels, as there is talk of changing the recipes.

Thank you Dessa for responding. So far I've been living off of gluten-free Rice chex and EnviroKids Peanut butter cereal (which isnt too bad). But I really miss just eating a bowl of cereal- even if it is the "sugary-rot your teeth out-" cereal :lol:

Thanks again!

I eat the corn bursts dry when I want a sweet snack. I don't like them with milk on them, so I drink the milk in a cup, and eat the cereal with my fingers!

I used to be a huge cereal fan before having Celiac, but I have to say that the Amazon Frosted Flakes are AMAZING. I love them. They taste like regular cereal. Just bought 5 boxes at Whole foods and they also carry them at my local Giant.

I also think the EnviroKidz cereal is good - the Gorilla Munch is pretty sweet and reminds me a little of Cap'n Crunch. I can find it at Safeway. It might be in the organic food section. Barbara's Puffins cereal is okay, a little bland but not offensive. It's also cheaper than the EnviroKidz. I just wish they made a gluten-free version of Froot Loops!

Yes Sally it is. Post cereal is manufactured by Kraft who will not hide anything. Those are 2 cereals that are gluten free :D I eat them sometimes