Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mmmmm.... bacon....... :wub:

I haven't yet found an unfriendly bacon, but we do have a tendency to stick with the Hormal Naturals, too, because it's nitrite free.

a good thing to know is this... oscar meyer is a Kraft company... any time you see Kraft foods on the packaging, they will clearly label wheat, barley, rye or oats in the ingredients listing if it is there. if you don't see it, it's safe to eat. i buy everything Kraft to support them for making it much easier to shop and eat safely. the oscar meyer shaved ham and turkey lunch meats are great for sandwiches too!

PS oscar meyer MAPLE bacon.... holy YUMMMO

I've found that Pork is harder to digest in general so I pretty much have eliminated it from my diet. I figure that my system has enough problems without making it work harder in digestion. Anyone else???

But, I do admit, I love the smell of bacon cooking in the morning and crave a good BLT (Or, as Billy Crystal said in the "Princess Bride," Nothing beats a good MLT - Mutton, Lettuce & Tomato Sandwich where the Mutton is nice and lean......Sorry, I digress sometimes).

Cleveland Bob B)