Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest barbara3675

Buy Medication Cheap

Guest barbara3675

If you would like to order medication at a reduced price you can go to www.4cornerspharmacy.com . The medicine is most times from the same company that you are receiving it from now, except at a much lower price. The place you will be receiving it from is New Zealand and the postage is covered in the price of the medicine. The medications they handle are the more expensive ones. I buy the two most expensive ones that I take from them and am saving $1000/year. I don't have very good prescription coverage on my health insurance. I had priced my medicine from Canada and it wasn't that much of a savings over what I was paying here. A trusted friend told me about New Zealand...he was getting his cholesterol meds, Lipitor, from there. I get Topomax and Mobic. Hope this could help some of you. They handle Imitrex, but not Frova. Frova is the better of the two because it doesn't cause bounce-back headaches.

Barbara

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Do you have any ties to this company besides being a customer? Just saying this in light of some other medication advertising, but being that you've been with us awhile, I wouldn't expect so.

I took it to mean that she found a company that could help others with prescription prices, and was passing the info along. I really appreciate it!

Oh, I see...that is a great site! The price they show is what you pay--I hate it when you find a reasonable price on something and then learn that the shipping is nearly the price of what you're buying! :angry:

Please be very careful when ordering from things like this. The formulations of these medications from other countries are NOT FDA standards, sometimes less of the important ingredients and such. It can really mess up your system. I would advise AGAINST using places like this.

-Jessica :rolleyes: