Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

• You've found your Celiac Tribe! Join our like-minded, private community and share your story, get encouragement and connect with others.

💬

• Sign In

Viatmins, Minerals, Supplement - Oh My!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Here are some things I highly recommend:

Liquid Vitamins Plus by Utrition...I prefer liquid because of the absorption.

Enzymes-Enzymatic Therapy

Probiotics-Enzymatic Therapy, Kyo-Dophilus by Wakunaga of America

There are alot of good brands to get but these things I find essential.

All of the things above I take and are gluten free and say so right on the bottle.

Kaiti

Positive bloodwork

Gluten-free since January 2004

Arkansas

Jeremiah 29:11- "For I know the plans that I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for you to prosper and not harm you,plans to give you a hope and future"

"One Nation, Under God"

Feel free to email me anytime....jkbrodbent@yahoo.com

I really like the New Vision brand of liquid minerals. They have been a real help for me.

If all the world is indeed a stage and we are merely players then will someone give me the script because I have no f!@#$%^ clue as to what is going on!

What does not kill you makes you stronger.

Nobody cares about losers and quitters never win. If you fail with the cowards then what's the message you send?

Can't get it right, no matter what I do. Might as well be me and keep fu@$ing up for you. - Brian Thomas (Halloween, the greatest metal band ever!)

Ian Moore. Self diagnosed at 36 because the doctors were clueless.

Started low-carb diet early 2004, felt better but not totally gluten-free. Went 100% gluten-free early 2005 and life has never been better.

Health food stores are a good place to look.

Kaiti

Positive bloodwork

Gluten-free since January 2004

Arkansas

Jeremiah 29:11- "For I know the plans that I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for you to prosper and not harm you,plans to give you a hope and future"

"One Nation, Under God"

Feel free to email me anytime....jkbrodbent@yahoo.com

Check out the New Vision website www.newvision.com. They're a mail order company and make some good products. The minerals are pricey but for me about 1oz every three days works for me so I can stretch a bottle out. They make liquid vitamins but they're pricey so I just use their liquid minerals and take whatever vitamins I find on sale at the grocery store as long as it's gluten free.

If all the world is indeed a stage and we are merely players then will someone give me the script because I have no f!@#$%^ clue as to what is going on!

What does not kill you makes you stronger.

Nobody cares about losers and quitters never win. If you fail with the cowards then what's the message you send?

Can't get it right, no matter what I do. Might as well be me and keep fu@$ing up for you. - Brian Thomas (Halloween, the greatest metal band ever!)

Ian Moore. Self diagnosed at 36 because the doctors were clueless.

Started low-carb diet early 2004, felt better but not totally gluten-free. Went 100% gluten-free early 2005 and life has never been better.

Thanks everyone, for the suggestions, but I really appreciate your mentioning Centrum, celiac3270. It's a brand that is, as you said, easy to find and relatively affordable. I went to their website yesterday and saw that they have a chewable version for adults and kids over 9 years of age, so I wanted to make sure that they would be o.k. too. They are, and they told me that all of their vitamin/mineral suppliments are gluten-free with ONE EXCEPTION: Centrum Silver Chewables (for people over 50.) They said that this is a brand new product and the company has yet to determine if they are gluten-free. So, I just thought that people would want to know this.

Paula

Archived