Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tdrew

Viatmins, Minerals, Supplement - Oh My!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Here are some things I highly recommend:

Liquid Vitamins Plus by Utrition...I prefer liquid because of the absorption.

Enzymes-Enzymatic Therapy

Probiotics-Enzymatic Therapy, Kyo-Dophilus by Wakunaga of America

There are alot of good brands to get but these things I find essential.

All of the things above I take and are gluten free and say so right on the bottle.

Check out the New Vision website www.newvision.com. They're a mail order company and make some good products. The minerals are pricey but for me about 1oz every three days works for me so I can stretch a bottle out. They make liquid vitamins but they're pricey so I just use their liquid minerals and take whatever vitamins I find on sale at the grocery store as long as it's gluten free.

Thanks everyone, for the suggestions, but I really appreciate your mentioning Centrum, celiac3270. It's a brand that is, as you said, easy to find and relatively affordable. I went to their website yesterday and saw that they have a chewable version for adults and kids over 9 years of age, so I wanted to make sure that they would be o.k. too. They are, and they told me that all of their vitamin/mineral suppliments are gluten-free with ONE EXCEPTION: Centrum Silver Chewables (for people over 50.) They said that this is a brand new product and the company has yet to determine if they are gluten-free. So, I just thought that people would want to know this.

Paula