Sweetfudge

Looking For Good Places To Eat In Oregon

Rate this topic

Headed out to Oregon this weekend to visit the fam, just wondered where is accommodating for gluten-free/DF dining. Been awhile since I was there. We'll mostly be in the NW Portland/Beaverton area, but plan on hitting up the coast one day (haven't decided between Seaside and Cannon Beach...love 'em both!).

Thanks all!

You might find this list of Gluten Free Restaurants in Portland useful. ;)

I happen to particularly like Vita Cafe. (It's quite popular!)

Our new favorite is Andina's in the Pearl. It is a Peruvian restaurant and the food is AMAZING!! They have a full gluten-free menu, including desserts. Giovanni's pizza in Beaverton has gluten-free pizza and I've heard it's good, and there's always the Hawthorne or Corbett fish house, always a good choice. The Coffee Plant is a gluten-free coffee shop/bakery and the food there is also fabulous! At the coast, we always eat at Pig-n-Pancake, never had a problem. In Seaside, if you're looking for salt water taffy, then you have to go the The Buzz, it's an amazing candy store, but they are the only store in town (that I could find and I went into most of them!!) that has gluten-free taffy--the other stores dust their taffy with flour during the pulling to keep it from sticking....

You might find this list of Gluten Free Restaurants in Portland useful. ;)

I happen to particularly like Vita Cafe. (It's quite popular!)

Thanks, that's a great list!

Our new favorite is Andina's in the Pearl. It is a Peruvian restaurant and the food is AMAZING!! They have a full gluten-free menu, including desserts. Giovanni's pizza in Beaverton has gluten-free pizza and I've heard it's good, and there's always the Hawthorne or Corbett fish house, always a good choice. The Coffee Plant is a gluten-free coffee shop/bakery and the food there is also fabulous! At the coast, we always eat at Pig-n-Pancake, never had a problem. In Seaside, if you're looking for salt water taffy, then you have to go the The Buzz, it's an amazing candy store, but they are the only store in town (that I could find and I went into most of them!!) that has gluten-free taffy--the other stores dust their taffy with flour during the pulling to keep it from sticking....

Thanks for letting me know about the taffy! I've read good things about Andina's too...might have to check it out :)