ranger

Canton Ohio Celiacs?

Rate this topic

Anyone out there from the Canton Ohio area? It would be nice to know.

Hi

I'm not from Canton but I shop in that area every few months. Denise & I are friends from Raisin Rack. They have a nice group.......

Are you new to this area?

This Saturday Raisin Rack is having Mr.Ritts & Celiac Specialities under a tent ! I'm going to try to make it over but I'm two hours away!

blessings

mamaw

I'm located in North Canton, can't wait until we get another nice day not ruined by rain!

Are you going to Raisin Rack on Saturday? I'm still trying to figure a way to fit it into my day!

I've gone to a couple of the Raison Rack meetings and really enjoyed them. Hopefully, I can get there tomorro. If you go, look for me. I'm the skinny one. LOL!

Ranger

We are going to Raisin Rack on Saturday for sure. We should get there between 11:00 & 12:00. There is some construction so we are hoping! I think we will be there for about an hour & then go to Solon area.

Last time we drove to Stow, Ohio for pizza at Tommy's. Loved it but no place to dine in so we bought drinks & ate in the car! We laughed because we hadn't done that since we were teenagers!

My name is Sandy so just ask Denise at Raisin Rack where I'm at or also Michelle from celiac specialities knows me as well. But Michelle doesn't know I'm coming over .....