ElizabethN

New gluten-free Pizza Offerings In Kansas City!

Rate this topic

I haven't been on the boards in a really long time so someone may have already shared this, but there are now a few more places to order gluten free pizza in Kansas City.

Pizza Fusion on 135th street has gourmet pizza, and offers a large gluten free version. It is extremely pricey (about $25+ for a large), but good. The time I visited we found the service to be horrible but it is new so hopefully that will improve. Everything at the restaurant is organic and they advertise as being extremely green. They also had a dark gluten free beer on the menu and my brother let me know you can ask for New Grist or Bard's Tale as well.

The second place is Minksy's on College and Pflumm. This is the only Minsky's as this location has a regular customer with Celiac. I'm not sure about their preparation as I haven't had a chance to check it out yet, but thought I would pass it along! It probably wouldn't be a bad idea to call ahead on that one (913)491-5252.

I haven't been on the boards in a really long time so someone may have already shared this, but there are now a few more places to order gluten free pizza in Kansas City.

Pizza Fusion on 135th street has gourmet pizza, and offers a large gluten free version. It is extremely pricey (about $25+ for a large), but good. The time I visited we found the service to be horrible but it is new so hopefully that will improve. Everything at the restaurant is organic and they advertise as being extremely green. They also had a dark gluten free beer on the menu and my brother let me know you can ask for New Grist or Bard's Tale as well.

The second place is Minksy's on College and Pflumm. This is the only Minsky's as this location has a regular customer with Celiac. I'm not sure about their preparation as I haven't had a chance to check it out yet, but thought I would pass it along! It probably wouldn't be a bad idea to call ahead on that one (913)491-5252.

I love Waldo's Pizza Gluten Free Pizza! I can't get over how good it is, and like the Fusion, it is a bit pricey, but enough to feed a couple of your gluten free friends! Also, Sprint Center is offering a gluten-free pizza but I haven't tried it yet!

Thanks for the info. I love Waldo's Pizza, not sure of the address, they even have a few desserts.