Caseysmommy

The Best Gluten Free Pizza

Rate this topic

This passed week my family went to Nashville, TN for the CMA Festival. We had looked up Gluten free pizza before we left and found a pizza place in Brentwood TN which is right outside Nashville. Anyways this place is amazing the the pizza is so good. You can also order pizza and the ship throughout the US. Check out there website www.matteospizza.com. I will only order pizza from them from now on. Great experience

There is a new pizza restaurant opening up in several cities called Pizza Fusion

Went to the Atlanta one and their gluten free pizzas are great. Made separately from their regular pizza. Separate boards, separate utensils, and no flour on the countertop where they make their fresh gluten free pizza. They also have one in Houston, California, New York, and other places around the U.S. First time in 15 years I ate a pizza in a restaurant. WOW!

Is this the pizza place you went to in Nashville?

I love close to matteos. It is pretty good stuff! Garlic Jims here is about to start having gluten free pizza's too. I went to unos about a month ago and think their crust is my favortie so far. I actually ordered some from the vender they get them from. Its called french meadow bakery. They come par-baked in seperate tin foil pans. There are six 10 inch crust in an order for 13.95. Which I think is pretty cheap! Check out french meadow's website!