Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jaimek

Environkids New Cookies

I was in Whole Foods the other night and I saw new "Animal Cookies" made by Environkids. I am no longer a kid (28), but I must say that I love the gluten free foods made by Environkids. These are called Animal Cookies and they come in all different flavors but the only one that is gluten-free is the Vanilla one (says gluten free on the front of the package). They are great for snacks for your kids (or yourself in my case). Just like animal crackers but they kind of taste like pancakes (ha!). Even my non-celiac fiance scarfs them down. Definitely need to try them and let me know what you think!!! :D

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Thanks for letting us know. I haven't seen them yet, but I will look for them next time I'm at Whole Foods. My kids miss animal cookies. I haven't found the MiDel ones either!

God bless,

Mariann

I found the Mi-Del ones and will watch for the other brand. The Midel ones are good.

Did anyone find/try these yet? I really need you guys to try them. They are that good! Would also be great to use as a substitute for graham cracker crumbs for a pie crust. YUM!

Hey Kaiti:

How do you still have a box of them? I buy them and they are gone the same day! :D

Guest nini

Consumer Services

Nature's Path Foods, Inc. (parent co of Envirokids)

7453 Progress Way

Delta, B.C. Canada V4G 1E8

consumer_services@naturespath.com

www.naturespath.com

I've been able to get the EnviroKids Animal Crackers at our Whole Foods for quite a while, they are good and they do make good pie crusts. I love their rice bars too.

Susan

I find the Enviroidz ones much better than the Midel ones, they have a better texture and taste, and they don't get as stale because they are in a bok that is resealable