modiddly16

Need Help With This Board

Rate this topic

So suddenly my board changed and doesn't show the replies to the topics, I have to click on each one individually and it's driving me nuts. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Go to Options on the top right hand corner of a topic, and select "standard" under display modes.

I hate it when it does that. <_<

It happened to me last week. :angry:

oh my goodness THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It usually happens to me when I had done a forum search.

This is happening to me too. But I can't find the options link that someone referred to, or an e-mail address to e-mail anyone for help.

The previous posts were made before the new software update and a lot of things have changed on the board since then. :rolleyes:

What you need to do now is click on your login name, then choose Settings from the dropdown menu.

In settings scroll down to Search Settings and click on Forum Results Display and it gives you the option of showing all the posts or showing an outline. Hope this helps.

The previous posts were made before the new software update and a lot of things have changed on the board since then. :rolleyes:

What you need to do now is click on your login name, then choose Settings from the dropdown menu.

In settings scroll down to Search Settings and click on Forum Results Display and it gives you the option of showing all the posts or showing an outline. Hope this helps.

When I go to forum results I get 2 options One is something about list another is something about forum. I have tryed to save both ways and still have to individually open each response. What am I missing????????? Very frustrated,help!

When I go to forum results I get 2 options One is something about list another is something about forum. I have tryed to save both ways and still have to individually open each response. What am I missing????????? Very frustrated,help!

Sheesh, I dunno :o That should work, but then I really haven't had the problem since the new software. I will try the change and see what happens for me :rolleyes:

Okay, I followed my own instructions, and nothing happened!!! :unsure: See my post to Scott (admin) here:

Hopefully he can sort this out for us, and specifically you. Clicking on each individual post is a pain when you want them all to come up :rolleyes: