jmark

Good News At Yankee Stadium

Rate this topic

Was at Yankee Stadium last night and they had Redbridge Beer! They only have it on the main level (2nd level) by section 227b. The server told me they had just received a shipment two days ago and I was the first customer to order one. I've got to say it was awesome to actually have a beer at the ball game for the first time in 5 years (since I've first been diagnosed). I'm planning on sending a thank you letter to Yankee management.

Just saw that the Dodgers also have it.

richard

jmark, thank you so much for posting this! I was actually at that game on the 17th and I didn't even think to ask. What great news! I can't wait for the next game :)

WOW - I actually emailed the company that does the concessions in Yankee Stadium in early June.

This was there reply:

Thank you for your insight regarding gluten free beer and Celiac Disease. I will share your comments with the GM

I just read an article that Coors Stadium in Denver has an entire concession stand that's gluten-free... hot dogs, brownies, beer!

Road trip!

I just read an article that Coors Stadium in Denver has an entire concession stand that's gluten-free... hot dogs, brownies, beer!

Road trip!

I live in MA, my IL's live just outside Denver. Now you have given me a reason to visit them. Gee thanks ;):P jk

Still have it at Yankee Stadium as I was there on Saturday night for the playoff game.

I emailed the Concession dept and thanked them.

At Yankee Stadium having a gluten-free Redbridge beer and a gluten-free pizza!

Pizza is made-to-order at the food court by section 125. Takes about 10 minutes to cook.

Beer from concession at section 226. (would be nice if the gluten-free beer was also available from the gluten-free pizza place -- I'll send them an email)

Yummy!