Rate this topic

This is my first time here in this chat room. I recently joined this board. Thought I would stop in and say hello and I am hoping to get to know you guys.

I am from Massachusetts but moved to Myrtle Beach in 2002. It's been quite an experience.

My birthday is next week and I am going on 53 years old. Wow...time flies.

Is anyone here from Mass. or SC?

This is my first time here in this chat room. I recently joined this board. Thought I would stop in and say hello and I am hoping to get to know you guys.

I am from Massachusetts but moved to Myrtle Beach in 2002. It's been quite an experience.

My birthday is next week and I am going on 53 years old. Wow...time flies.

Is anyone here from Mass. or SC?

I'm from SC. Two of my siblings are in Massachusetts. We're all from SC, but they've been up there now for 30 years. Talk about time flying...

Hi Lynnie, Nice to meet you! We're just about the same age and recently I've also been wondering where the time has gone.

Glad to have you aboard :D

Hi Lynnie

I'm no where near SC, and no where near as old as Patti (well, OK, I'm actually pretty near as old, but Patti's so wise I'm sure she gets bonus points for that).

But

welcome anyway :P

Hi lynnie--nice to see you here :D

Pop in on the "Silly" thread sometime.

I'm no where near SC, and no where near as old as Patti (well, OK, I'm actually pretty near as old, but Patti's so wise I'm sure she gets bonus points for that).

:lol:

I see you've already met Jess and Pat, the dears :D

Nice to mee you all! Fluffy...what part of Massachusetts do your siblings live? Wondering if they are anywhere near where I used to live.

And where do you live in SC?

Yes, I will go and check out that Silly thread. Have no idea what it is yet...haven't seen it. But it involves laughter, I'm in.

I am looking for the Silly thread. Is it that Tickle me one?

yes, tickle me elbow is the silly thread. Check your sanity at the door.

LOL! Okay, this will be very easy for me to do. ;)

Nice to mee you all! Fluffy...what part of Massachusetts do your siblings live? Wondering if they are anywhere near where I used to live.

And where do you live in SC?

Yes, I will go and check out that Silly thread. Have no idea what it is yet...haven't seen it. But it involves laughter, I'm in.

They're both in greater Boston, sister in Brookline, brother in Somerville. I'm in Columbia.

Oh wow...I grew up in Everett. Just a few miles away from Somerville. I know that area and the greater Boston area very well.

I miss it there soooo very much. But, I only miss the summers. I feel like you just can't beat the summers in New England no matter where you go. But the winters...hm...that is a while different story. Which is why I moved to begin with. The winters are so brutal. Shoveling snow, and scraping ice is just not something that this body of mine can deal with anymore.

My dream is to have a summer home in Massachusetts someday. That would be wonderful. I don't know if that dream will ever come true, but I will never give up it.