mindyandy420

Loose Stools....not Necessarly Diareah....

Rate this topic

I have loose stools. Not necessarly diareah but not solid either. I always (about 90% of the time) get a bad stomache ache before I have to make a BM. I have really bad gas too.

So since I have loose stools....very soft does this mean anything?

I have loose stools. Not necessarly diareah but not solid either. I always (about 90% of the time) get a bad stomache ache before I have to make a BM. I have really bad gas too.

So since I have loose stools....very soft does this mean anything?

Hi, Of couse I can not diagnose you, but this sounds like you may have some additional food allergies or intolerances (soy, lactose, casein, fungus, yeast,etc.) or you may have another autoimmune condition such as microscopic colitis that is just low level and not really on your GI's radar. I suggest you talk to your GI about it, be prepared for the "IBS answer", but you can counter that with having a good food and symptom diary prepared.

Have you had a colonoscopy with biopsies yet? Usually that will rule in or out colitis issues. Check your biopsy report if you have one and then go from there!

You have more asking your nutritionist as well, if you have a vegetable heavy diet that could make that normal for you, but the gas and pain makes me tend towards thinking colitis or addtional food issues.

Good luck, I know this isn't much of a real answer, but maybe it will get you on the right path!