savvvyseller

New Gluten Free Ice Cream Sandwiches

Rate this topic

New vanilla ice cream sandwiches made by Julie's Organic and Glutenfreeda are available exclusively at Whole Foods through the end of July, and will be available elsewhere in August.

New vanilla ice cream sandwiches made by Julie's Organic and Glutenfreeda are available exclusively at Whole Foods through the end of July, and will be available elsewhere in August.

Get out! Really? Looks like I'm up for a 100 mile drive soon. (Closest Whole Foods are in Charleston and Greenville.) Are you sure they're at every Whole Foods?

Get out! Really? Looks like I'm up for a 100 mile drive soon. (Closest Whole Foods are in Charleston and Greenville.) Are you sure they're at every Whole Foods?

Those sound sooo good. I might suggest since it is a long drive for you that you call them first and see if they have them in stock before making the trip. I would also bring a cooler and a couple ice packs just to make sure they make it home without turning into soup.

Those sound sooo good. I might suggest since it is a long drive for you that you call them first and see if they have them in stock before making the trip. I would also bring a cooler and a couple ice packs just to make sure they make it home without turning into soup.

Great googly moogly they are sooo good! Worth the wait, worth the drive, worth the money. Kinda small, but so rich you won't complain about that. Recommended to the nth degree.

I had one of those tonight! They are really good! Expensive, but good.