daphniela

Food Inc Movie

Rate this topic

I don't know if I posted this in the right section.

There is a movie coming out in limited theatres called Food Inc Movie. It is about how the food industry only cares about money and not nutrition when it comes to the foods we buy in the supermarket. It is pretty interesting. Check out the trailer at www.foodincmovie.com

I thought it would be of interest to other celiacs since we already have to read labels and eat whole foods anyways.

I heard an interview with the director, and it sounds pretty great! If it ever comes to Sticksville I'm going to go see it. In the meantime, we can all re-read Fast Food Nation and commit to avoiding McDonalds all over again.

I heard an interview with the director, and it sounds pretty great! If it ever comes to Sticksville I'm going to go see it. In the meantime, we can all re-read Fast Food Nation and commit to avoiding McDonalds all over again.

If you go to the website and type in your zip code, it lists the theatres it will be playing in. It i going to be playing at a theatre here that is discounted. Movie tickets are around a dollar at this theatre. I called the theatre and they can't tell me it will be playing, just that it will be coming soon.

I just bought a similar movie last week, it's called "Food Matters", you can watch the trailer here:

http://www.foodmatters.tv/

It talks about the correlation between the food we eat and chronic illness.

I can't wait to watch it. It's about time something as important as this starts getting circulated.