heatherjane

Facial Tingling?

Rate this topic

I'm not sure if this is celiac related or not, but every so often, I get this odd tingling sensation under my chin and along my jaw line. It's very faint, and sometimes will stop if I touch or rub that area, and then it goes away. I've had some dizziness with movement too, and it doesn't seem to occur at the same time. My doctor thinks it's just positional vertigo, but the tingling concerns me.

I've been gluten-free almost 6 months, and I'm being SO careful about what I eat. I also had my nutrient levels rechecked a few weeks ago..all came back normal.

I'm not sure if this is celiac related or not, but every so often, I get this odd tingling sensation under my chin and along my jaw line. It's very faint, and sometimes will stop if I touch or rub that area, and then it goes away. I've had some dizziness with movement too, and it doesn't seem to occur at the same time. My doctor thinks it's just positional vertigo, but the tingling concerns me.

I've been gluten-free almost 6 months, and I'm being SO careful about what I eat. I also had my nutrient levels rechecked a few weeks ago..all came back normal.

I too experience this, mostly on my left cheek and chin. I've been getting it more so while I am doing the gluten challenge so it could be celiac related.