Darn210

Applegate Chicken Nuggets

Rate this topic

I saw Applegate Farms Gluten Free Chicken Nuggets at my local Krogers (in the health food freezer section). My limited googling says they are pretty new (released in May of this year?). Anybody try these yet? Any reviews? We normally buy Bell & Evans but I have to go to Whole Foods for those. These would be more convenient.

I saw Applegate Farms Gluten Free Chicken Nuggets at my local Krogers (in the health food freezer section). My limited googling says they are pretty new (released in May of this year?). Anybody try these yet? Any reviews? We normally buy Bell & Evans but I have to go to Whole Foods for those. These would be more convenient.

We bought these for our autistic son who is on a Gluten-free Casein-free diet. He is such a picky eater! We had tried several brands of chicken nuggets with no winner...until this one! He has eaten every single one of the nuggets that we have put on his plate. I haven't tried them, but I'm sure if he's eating them than they must be good.

Thanks for the reply guys. I should have come back a little while ago and posted our review . . . yeah, we decided to go ahead and give it a try without hearing from anyone first.

I usually try everything that I give my daughter, but I didn't get a chance. My kids scarfed them down. My son (not Celiac and not gluten free) thought they were the best chicken nuggets that I've ever brought home. My daughter liked them just fine and likes them just as well as Bell & Evans. I got to eat a crumb of the coating and I will say that part was tasty. :P

For the record (so you can see how or tastes compare to your family), both of my children hated the Ian's. They both like the Bell & Evans. Per ounce, they were more expensive than Bell & Evans. We'll probably stick mostly with Bell & Evans, but I'm sure we'll have them again because of the convience of being able to get them at my local Krogers. I hope this means that when we are traveling, we'll also run into them at regular grocery stores.