RESO

Is Ulta Makeup Gluten Free?

Rate this topic

I am trying to figure out if I need to stick to gluten-free makeup as well as shampoo. There's an ULTA near my home and they have pretty good sales. First, does anyone know how I would find out if their line and other lines they carry are gluten-free? Second, do I need to be concerned about what is in the hair products I use including shampoo (as long as I don't ingest it, lol) as well as makeup that could be ingested or absorbed through the skin? Thanks in advance for the advice.

I am trying to figure out if I need to stick to gluten-free makeup as well as shampoo. There's an ULTA near my home and they have pretty good sales. First, does anyone know how I would find out if their line and other lines they carry are gluten-free? Second, do I need to be concerned about what is in the hair products I use including shampoo (as long as I don't ingest it, lol) as well as makeup that could be ingested or absorbed through the skin? Thanks in advance for the advice.

You could try finding a number and calling a representative, people at the store might be aware of allergies in their products as well.

I stopped using shampoo with gluten in it (had to give up a few paul mitchelle bottles...). I noticed that my eyes stopped burning when I showered, so it can enter through your eyelids. I switched to aquage and paul mitchelle lemon sage. It's easy to spot the gluten in the high end shampoos as it will put wheat in ( ), and will usually be for wheat protein or something similar.