JustCan

Easy Pancakes

Rate this topic

I used to use Pamela's baking mix to make pancakes and they were so easy. Just add a couple ingredients and you're done. But, my son was just diagnosed with allergies to nuts and eggs and unfortunately, Pamela's has almond flour in it. I tried Arrowhead Mills pancake mix today and it was awful - kind of like eating chalk. I'm not sure if it was the mix itself or that I used egg replacer or both. What mixes do you use to make pancakes? Thanks so much! These new allergies in the family are throwing me for a loop on certain things!

I use Gluten free Pantry Pancake Mix--it's delicious. It calls for an egg, but I'm sure it would be fine with a replacer. :)

I use Gluten free Pantry Pancake Mix--it's delicious. It calls for an egg, but I'm sure it would be fine with a replacer. :)

Thanks! I made their bread last week with the egg replacer and it came out pretty good. I'll have to try the pancake mix.

I use Bob's Red Mill but they are rather bland so I started adding vanilla and cinnamon. M-m-m-m!!

I use Bob's Red Mill but they are rather bland so I started adding vanilla and cinnamon. M-m-m-m!!

I use them too, and that is a GREAT idea!