Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pogirl1786

Gluten In Makeup?

Wendy

Kaiti

Positive bloodwork

Gluten-free since January 2004

Arkansas

Jeremiah 29:11- "For I know the plans that I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for you to prosper and not harm you,plans to give you a hope and future"

"One Nation, Under God"

Feel free to email me anytime....jkbrodbent@yahoo.com

Join eNewsletter

Does Bare Escentuals offer makeup remover, moisturizer and eye makeup remover? What about their mascara and eye liner?

Helen.

Helen Kendrick

Gluten free since 5/03/04

Join eNewsletter

They offer eye liner,mascara, lipsticks, lip liner, foundations, etc...you name it they got it. I know there whole makeup line is gluten free...they are made so they can stay on your face overnight without clogging pores and all...I still wash it off but I have had no need for makeup remover besides a warm washcloth.

I am not sure if they offer removers if they do you will have to check and see if they are gluten free because all I know is the makeup line being gluten free not sure about other products.

I would use Dove(they will not hide anything on labels) products for the other things you are looking for.

Or try Neutrogena products(they have a list of products that are gluten-free)

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/id_bare_escentuals_kits.htm

Here is a site with some products...they do have eye makeup remover...not sure if those are gluten free...you can call about the products besides makeup :D

http://www.bareescentuals.com/

Here is their official website and you can contact them about all of their products. The I.D is their makeup line on their site and they have sections for their other products they offer.

Kaiti

Positive bloodwork

Gluten-free since January 2004

Arkansas

Jeremiah 29:11- "For I know the plans that I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for you to prosper and not harm you,plans to give you a hope and future"

"One Nation, Under God"

Feel free to email me anytime....jkbrodbent@yahoo.com

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter