glutenmommy

Why Does Every Post Say "pinned"?

Rate this topic

Every single post says pinned -- not sure why? And also, the new post that I just put up on the "Testing" board doesn't show up when I click on the board, but it DOES show up on the main forums page (in the right-hand column as the latest post). In other words, I am unable to find my post when I click on the "Testing" board. Help! What am I missing?

Every single post says pinned -- not sure why? And also, the new post that I just put up on the "Testing" board doesn't show up when I click on the board, but it DOES show up on the main forums page (in the right-hand column as the latest post). Help! What am I missing?

When a new topic/thread is started, it must be reviewed by a moderator. The moderator reviews it to ensure proper content and tone and also make sure it is located in the correct subforum. The "pin" means that a moderator has reviewed it. Your post on the Testing board is sitting on the last page waiting to be pinned. Once it's pinned it will move to it's proper (chronological) location.